I went looking for some recipes using 2 minute noodles after I tried PeterJ'S 2-Minute Noodles for Two With Ham & Cheese. Gave me inspiration to find some more. Here is one I found in a magazine. You could add grated veggies into this one as well if you feel like it. Carrots and zucchinis would be nice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to the boil in a saucepan. Break the noodles into quarters and drop into saucepan.
- 2Cook for 2 minutes and drain. Reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water.
- 3Sift flour, curry powder and flavor sachet from the noodle packet into a mixing bowl. Add onion, eggs, bacon, noodles and reserve liquid; mix well to combine.
- 4Lightly spray a frying pan with cooking spray. Preheat over a moderate heat. add a slightly mounded 1/2 cup of the mixture for each patty; cook for 3-4 minutes or until bottom is golden. Turn; cook for 3-4 minutes more or until cooked through and golden. Serve patties with the plum sauce.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Noodle Patties
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.3
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.7 mg
- Sodium 150.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
two minute curry noodles