- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced bacon, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 (8 ounce) cartons cream-style cottage cheese
- 1.5 (8 ounce) cartons sour cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked, drained
- 2 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon over medium-low heat in 12-inch skillet until crisp; drain, reserving 1 T. drippings.
- Saute green onions in reserved drippings until tender, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Press cottage cheese through fine sieve into large bowl.
- Add sour cream, salt and eggs, mixing well.
- Spoon into baking dish.
- Top with bread.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.