Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
The rosemary really enhances the flavor! Noodles will come out better than expected!
- 5 chicken thighs
- chicken broth
- 16 ounces frozen noodles
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- Pressure chicken thighs in along with a large, 50 oz. can of broth, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoons rosemary until cooked through.
- Pull meat off of chicken.
- Skim the fat off of chicken broth.
- Add more chicken broth (add enough to cook the noodles).
- Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, frozen noodles, and extra rosemary.
- Simmer uncovered for approximately 25 minutes.
- I add a little extra rosemary to taste.
This was one of the best dinners we ever have had! If you have not tried it, I would. It is so easy to make, and the rosemary adds excellent taste. Will make again. Thanks for the recipe !