Recipe by Linzi Jordan
The rosemary really enhances the flavor! Noodles will come out better than expected!
Top Review by weekend cooker
This was one of the best dinners we ever have had! If you have not tried it, I would. It is so easy to make, and the rosemary adds excellent taste. Will make again. Thanks for the recipe !
- 5 chicken thighs
- chicken broth
- 16 ounces frozen noodles
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Pressure chicken thighs in along with a large, 50 oz. can of broth, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoons rosemary until cooked through.
- Pull meat off of chicken.
- Skim the fat off of chicken broth.
- Add more chicken broth (add enough to cook the noodles).
- Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, frozen noodles, and extra rosemary.
- Simmer uncovered for approximately 25 minutes.
- I add a little extra rosemary to taste.