Recipe by michEgan
If you love the taste of real whip cream, but hate when it gets all watery. You will like this
Top Review by ElaineAnn
I was a little leery of tampering with this to make it sugar-free, but it worked! I used 2 T Splenda and 1 T sugar-free pudding mix. It was thick and very stable. I served it on Applesauce Cake for Diabetics #179927. 1 T = 5.5g fat and no sugar. Made for 1st Annual Holiday Tag Game. Thanks for posting Mich.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill bowl that you will be whipping the cream into.
- Pour heavy cream into bowl and whip till it forms nice peaks, add the vanilla and the sugar, beat alittle more just till blended but do not over beat or you will be making butter!
- Mix in the pudding with a spoon blend well.