Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A tasty quick apple cake, that taste great. I truly love this recipe.
Make and share this Nobby Apple Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 5 medium apples (peeled and sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups flour
- Mix liquid ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- Add apples, then add spices, flour, and sugar.
- Mixture will be quite thick.
- Pour into greased 8x8 baking dish, or pan.
- Bake at 350°, for 60 minutes, or until
- Toothpick inserted comes up clean.
- Serve either hot or warm, with ice cream,.
- whipped cream, or plan.