Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
NO WAITING - MAKE AND EAT RECIPE A Cool Refreshing Updated Version of A Classic Recipe! Try it! I Promise It Will Be A Hit!!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packet instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (15 ounce) can chunk pineapple (drain and reserve juice)
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup coconut (toasted if desired)
- Mix Instant Vanilla Pudding with the reserved pineapple juice in a large mixing bowl and set aside 5 minutes until set.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Fold in pineapple, fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges, marshmallows, and almonds.
- Top with coconut.
- Can be served immediately or made ahead of time and kept in the refridgerator.
made this for the thanksgiving gathering and didn't have a bit left over, some people wanted the recipe, wouldn't change a thing. this is a great recipe and one that im sure to make again. thank you for posting
Delicious ambrosia! I left out the almonds and added maraschino cherries. I also only used an 8 oz tub of cool whip, I think 16 oz would have been too much. Will definitely use this recipe again!
I was looking for an ambrosia recipe without the sour cream and this was so YUMMY! I only used 8 oz of cool whip as I bought the wrong size and it was perfect. I also used extra oranges and pineapples instead of fruit salad... GREAT recipe!