1/1 Photo of "no-Time-Flat" Nuked Nachos With Salsa and Cheese
So easy to make, only 4 ingredients... it's the super-ultimate party dish! Just a few minutes in the microwave with will make everything gooey and hot...so easy to make. This is so simple to put together and so good, and takes less than 10 minutes to throw together and heat in the microwave! You will be making this every weekend! Prep time includes microwaving time. Feel free to throw on other ingredients like onions and chopped tomatoes after cooking. Got lots of people to serve?... then make up two plates or three or four!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a large spoon, spread out the beans in a ring on a large microwave-safe dinner plate, leaving about 4 inches in the center of the plate, (that's where you will put the pile of tortilla chips).
- 2Smear the sour cream and then the salsa over the beans.
- 3Sprinkle about half of the cheese over everything (as you pile on everything, make certain to leave the center of the plate empty).
- 4Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- 5Remove the plate from the microwave, pile the chips in the center of the plate.
- 6Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the chips.
- 7Return the plate to the oven and microwave on HIGH for another minute or until the cheese has melted.
- 8Remove carefully as the plate will be hot.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "no-Time-Flat" Nuked Nachos With Salsa and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.7
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 760.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 12.6 g