1/4 Photos of No Knead French Bread
1 hr 30 mins
I got this from a friend when I was in high school. This is wonderful!! And so super easy! Thanks Kate!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 2In a large bowl mix hot water, sugar, oil, salt and 1/2 of the flour.
- 3Stir in yeast mixture.
- 4Gradually add remaining flour until it is all mixed in .
- 5Leave spoon in dough and let sit 10 minute.
- 6Stir vigorously.
- 7Let sit 10 more min, then stir again.
- 8Repeat until it has been stirred 5 times.
- 9Divide dough in 1/2.
- 10Roll each half into a rectangle about 9 by 12 inches.
- 11Roll up length wise and place seam down on a baking sheet.
- 12Optionally brush with egg white.
- 13Let rise 30 minute.
- 14Bake at 400 for 25- 35 minute.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Knead French Bread
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3506.6
- Calories from Fat 694
- Total Fat 77.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7021.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 607.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.7 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 87.1 g