1/5 Photos of No Ice Cream Nutella Cones
An ice creamless parfait of sorts, the kids will enjoy making this as well as eating it. Place uncooked rice into a cup then the cones will stay upright to chill and fill. This is another 'on the fly' creation by a Bird. ;) For homemade Nutella, try Mock Nutella Spread or Chocolate Hazelnut Spread (Mock Nutella from Gale Gand)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsel, melted
- 2 small waffle cones
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons nutella, divided (recommended Mock Nutella Spread)
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped fine (or pecans)
- 1Smear semi-sweet chocolate on the inside of the cones. Use a dowel or wooden skewer to help smear the chocolate on the inside. Place in cup of uncooked rice or lay on parchment paper to set.
- 2Swirl small amount of remaining semi-sweet chocolate into the melted white chocolate. Dip open tops into the swirled chocolate and immidiately place upright (in the rice) so it drizzles a little down the outside of the cone (use your finger to smear the chocolate or catch drippings if needed). Allow to set again, this time in the refridgerator until chocolate is hard and fully set.
- 3Meanwhile, mix banana with Nutella. When cones are set, place half the banana/Nutella evenly into bottom of each cone.
- 4Divide the whipped topping and to half, mix in the strawberries, the other half mix in the lemon juice.
- 5Place strawberry mixture over banana/Nutella layer thats in the cone. Follow with remaining banana/Nutella. Top with lemon whipped cream, sprinkle with chopped nuts and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Ice Cream Nutella Cones
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.6
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.2 mg
- Sodium 39.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: