Recipe by MommyJan2
This is absolutely delicious! Mrs. Bray, a parent at the school where I work, brought this in for Teacher Appreciation. It was devoured quickly. It does need to rise overnight. Prep time does not include the overnight time needed.
- 24 pieces frozen yeast dinner roll dough
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a one piece angel food or bundt cake pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients and nuts.
- Sprinkle a little of the dry ingredients in bottom of pan.
- Put frozen rolls in pan.
- Sprinkle dry ingredients over rolls.
- Slice up butter over the top.
- Let rise overnight.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.