Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great easy chicken in foil packets. Great for company too!
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped with part green
- 1 box sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- Saute green onions and mushrooms in a little olive oil until tender.
- Brush both sides of chicken in mustard and then dredge in Flour/pepper/salt mixture.
- Lay each piece of chicken in a 12x12 square of tin foil.
- Spoon onions/mushroom mixture on top of chicken breast, evening out among the four pieces.
- Place a pat of butter and 1 T. soy sauce on top of mushroom mixture.
- Wrap up foil leaving a little tent in the packet, but seal completely.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes, or until cooked through.
This recipe was excellent. Will definately make this again. Thank you.