Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Easy to put together salad made with usually 'on hand' ingredients. Goes well with a grilled Steak.
- 1 small cauliflower
- 150 g plain yogurt
- 150 g mayonnaise
- 2 -3 spring onions (chopped) or 2 -3 green onions (chopped)
- Blanch flowerettes of cauliflower by bringing to a boil in a little water.
- Cook 2 minutes then drain and plunge into ice cold water to stop further cooking.
- Drain on clean tea towel or paper towels.
- Mix together equal quantities of plain yogurt and mayonnaise.
- Place cauliflower in a nice bowl and pour over the dressing.
- Sprinkle with the chopped spring onions.
- Serve cold.
so perfect & simple! i cooked the cauliflower a bit extra so the braces wouldn't complain. no leftovers!! a wonderful dish. made for aussie/nz swap 6/11. thank you!
did I rate this already?? oops anyway made it again and it was a great success...added some chopped parsley and sprinkle of paprika.