like this version
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well.
- 3In 13x9 inch glass baking dish, arrange chicken, bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- 4Pour pasta sauce over chicken: then top with cheese, bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 5Serve over hot cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Fry Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.3
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 143.6 mg
- Sodium 665.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 38.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light pasta sauce