- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 (26 ounce) jar light pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well.
- In 13x9 inch glass baking dish, arrange chicken, bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Pour pasta sauce over chicken: then top with cheese, bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta.