1/1 Photo of No Flour No Sugar Pancakes
Chef #330948's Note:
Great taste with no flour or sugar! I made this one up one morning while craving pancakes, but wanting to something healthy. I eat them plain- no butter or syrup!
My Private Note
small p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix oatmeal with yogurt and set aside.
- 2Mash banana and chop the walnuts.
- 3Mix all ingredients together.
- 4Cook as you would other pancakes.
- 5Sprinkle with more cinnamon if desired, or top with applesauce.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Flour No Sugar Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.9
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 22.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 7.0 g