With all the Snowball recipes on here, I was shocked to see that this one wasn't. This is a super quick and easy recipe that even the youngest child can help with (our 2 yr old neighbor had a grand time)! The perfect Christmas treat! This recipe came from one of the many Gooseberry Patch cookbooks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter and peanut butter.
- 2Mix in 1 lb. confectioners sugar, coconut, chocolate chips, oats and vanilla.
- 3Shape mixture into walnut-sized balls.
- 4Roll in remaining powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Cook Snowballs
Serving Size: 1 (988 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1252.6
- Calories from Fat 754
- Total Fat 83.8 g
- Saturated Fat 45.8 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 529.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 86.6 g
- Protein 17.4 g