1/2 Photos of No Cook Avocado Bisque (Rachael Ray)
A great summer time soup. 30 minute meal by Rachael Ray. I serve mine aside a wedge salad topped with blue cheese dressing. Fabulous! If you are looking to save a little time, simply place a dollop of salsa on the top and sprinkle with feta. NOTE: I made this today and I suggest that you use 2 large avocados in the soup itself (not just 1 as per the recipe). I also recommend that you just use 1 cup (more or less) to thin out the soup instead of crushing ice cubes (not sure why you do that when you put it in the fridge to chill anyway). Lastly, we LOVED the crumbled feta on the top (actually made the dish to be honest) so don't leave this step out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a blender, puree 1 avocado, the buttermilk and scallion whites.
- 2Add the lime peel and three-quarters of the lime juice.
- 3With the machine on low speed, blend in the ice cubes, 1 at a time, until smooth.
- 4Season with salt; refrigerate.
- 5Meanwhile, coarsely chop the remaining avocado and transfer to a medium bowl.
- 6Add the tomatoes, feta cheese, scallion greens and the remaining lime juice.
- 7Divide the soup among 4 bowls. Top with the avocado salad and tortilla chips.
- 8Serve with the remaining tortilla chips on the side.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Cook Avocado Bisque (Rachael Ray)
Serving Size: 1 (530 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.1
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 563.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.9 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 14.0 g