Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a summery take on good ole no-bake cereal bars. NO oven heat involved for these confections! Recipe came from one of those supermarket cookbooklets.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 32 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup instant strawberry milk mix (dry)
- 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Butter a square baking dish, 9- x 9- x 2-inches.
- Hear buttter, marshmallows, dry milk and milk mix in a 3-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth; remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal and coconut until well coated. Press evenly in pan, using buttered back of spoon; cool.
- Cut into 1-1/2 inch squares.
dont do this,i dont know what i thought making this,has to be a very young cook.