Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Wholesome snacking at its best!
Make and share this No Bake Raspberry-Lemon Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, divided
- 12 graham cracker squares, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese, soft
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Reserve 20 berries for the garnish. Mix crumbs and butter together and press into 9" square pan. Refrigerate crust till filling is made. Beat the cream cheese, marshmallow creme and lemon juice with mixer on medium speed till light and fluffy. Stir in the raspberries; spoon into crust. refrigerate 4 hours Cut into 20 bars. tope each one with a berry. Time indicated is chill time.
An easy-to-make bar, & I liked that it used fresh berries, but I found the marshmallow creme to be a bit more than I'd want another time, so would be willing to double the recipe (except for this ingredient, which would stay the same), & use a 15"x10" pan instead! Should do just the trick, for me, at least! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup cooking game]