Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great alternative to pumpkin pie. This is soooo good!
- 2 cups gingersnap crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 lb marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 3 cups canned pumpkin
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Cool Whip, for topping
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (or more, if desired)
- Combine gingersnaps, butter and sugar; mix well and press into bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Combine marshmallows and milk in a double boiler over hot water and stir until melted and combined.
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, spices and salt.
- Blend in marshmallow mixture and chill.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into prepared crust and chill until set.
- Top with Cool Whip and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Chill at least 2 hours or overnight.