Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
You need graham crackers, such as the McCormick brand that are double wide and not single crackers.
Make and share this No Bake Graham Cracker Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare the pudding separately as per the package directions, but using 1 1/2 cups milk for each. Refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, beat the whip cream until thick. Fold the prepared vanilla pudding into the whipped cream.
- Spread the pudding on the double crackers almost to the edges, then set aside. Spread the same number of crackers with chocolate pudding and with vanilla pudding.
- Assemble the cake by standing the crackers up, alternating chocolate and vanilla covered crackers. The cake will be 2 crackers wide, and 1 cracker high. After sticking the pudding covered crackers together, frost the outside of the cake with the remaining vanilla pudding.
- Refrigerate the cake several hours or overnight. Before serving, pour rows of chocolate syrup over the cake, letting it run down the sides.
- Cut slices of the cake at a 45 degree angle to the crackers.