1/2 Photos of No-Bake Easy Energy Bars
Designed for hiking and backpacking trips, these bars are high in protein and clean carbs, do not require refrigeration, and travel very well in the pack. I recommend using non-pasteurized (living) honey, natural peanut butter with as little additives as possible, and quick oats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the peanut butter and honey in a large nonstick pot and warm over low heat until runny and mixed.
- 2Mix in the oatmeal and protein powder.
- 3Do not bake, but heat enough to mix nicely.
- 4Press into a 9x9 inch pan and let cool (to make cutting them easier, you could stick the covered pan into the refrigerator for a few hours).
- 5Slice into 16 bars and package in sandwich baggies.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Easy Energy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 75.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: