Recipe by Mishy111
My mother used to make these when I was a kid. I still love them as an adult, but don't want to be tempted to eat an entire batch. So I came up with this recipe - perfect when you want just a little something sweet, but not too much.
Top Review by Fern589
I was having a bad day and needed some comfort cheer me up food. This did the trick!! Very quick, very easy and sooooo good. I used 1.5 T of liquid milk and added some coconut. Thanks!
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon hershey unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dry milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup quick oats
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar, Hershey's cocoa and dry milk thoroughly in a small saucepan. Add water and butter. Then stir constantly over medium/high heat.
- After butter has completely melted, continue stirring and boil one minute.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and then oats.
- Drop by the spoonful onto wax paper or dinner plate.
- Eat warm or save for later.