No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
- Generously grease 13x9 baking pan or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large, heavy saucepan, thoroughly stir together the peanut butter, brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. Bring to a boil, over medium high heat and boil, stirring constantly for 1 minute. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in corn flakes, 2/3 cup of the peanuts, the coconut, if using, and vanilla until evenly incorporated. Turn out the mixture into the baking pan, spreading to the edges.
- Immediately sprinkle the chocolate mini morsels over the top, let stand until they melt. Using a table knife, spread the melted chocolate evenly over the top.Sprinkle the remaining 1/3 cup of peanuts over the chocolate.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate completely sets, about 30 minutes.or freeze 15 minutes to speed chilling. Using a large, sharp knife, cut into 24 bars.
- Store in an air tight container for up to 1 week for freeze up to 1 month.