8 hrs 10 mins
This is out of Easy Weeknight Favorites from Southern Living. While good, this could be easily changed to suit individual preferences, which I've listed at the end of the directions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip 8 cookies in milk, and place in a single layer in the graham cracker crust. Top with 1/3 of the whipped topping.
- 2Dip 8 more cookies in milk and place over whipped topping, or enough to fill in empty spaces. Spread with 1/3 of whipped topping.
- 3Repeat layers with 8 more cookies dipped in milk, and remaining whipped topping.
- 4Coarsely crumble 2 chocolate chip cookies, and sprinkle over pie.
- 5Cover and chill 8 hours before serving.
- 6Note: I used Nabisco Chunky Chips Ahoy for the cookies. This would be really good using a mixture of instant pudding/milk/whipped topping as the layer between the cookies. A proportion of 1 cup milk, a 4-serving size box of vanilla instant pudding, and 2/3 of the 8 ounce whipped topping should be sufficient; then use the remaining 1/3 whipped topping for the top of the pie.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.3
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Sodium 393.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 5.7 g