- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- fruit, for topping (of your choice, I use canned pie filling)
Directions See How It's Made
- CRUST: Mix all ingredients together and press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- FILLING: In a small pot add water to gelatin, stir over LOW heat until completely dissolved and clear.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with a mixer, on medium speed until blended.
- Gradually add gelatin mixture, then milk and juice.
- Cool in fridge until SLIGHTLY thickened.
- Fold in whipped cream and pour over crust.
- Put in fridge without topping.
- Let set until firm, FLAVOUR comes out really only after 24-hours.
- Then add topping of choice fresh or canned.