Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is a kind of “sauce remoulade” I like to eat with fried calamari or fried fish (parisienne, wiener or Orly style). It is easy to make, usually you have all ingredients at home.
- Very finely mince capers and pickled cucumbers.
- Mince fresh chive very finely.
- Make paste out of salted anchovy (or you can use already made paste from grocery store).
- Put mayonnaise and sour cream in a sauce bowl stir them to make unique paste.
- Add cucumbers, capers, mustard, chive, anchovy, and lemon juice and stir well. If necessary, add salt.
- Serve with fried calamari.
We loved this sauce on our fried calamari. I was also serving wienersnitzel, and it went great on that also!