Recipe by nitko
This is a cream cheese spread suitable for parties or watching football matches with friends. If you don’ have all ingredients you can omit some, except cheese. It goes well as an appetizer as well.
- 500 g cream cheese (best , farmer's cheese)
- 100 g sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon red paprika (hungarian, dried)
- 10 g salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Hard boil egg and when done finely mince yolk and white.
- Very finely mince garlic and dill.
- Mix cheese, sour cream, eggs, dill, and garlic, paprika and salt to make creamy mixture.
- Cool and serve with crackers, mini tortillas, toast or fresh bagels.
- It will last few days in refrigerator.