Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
- 2 avocados, ripe, hass
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 pepper, jalapeno, ends trimmed and seeds scraped out
- 8 tomatoes, cherry
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄4 sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, fresh
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Cut avocados in half by inserting a knife down the center until it touches the pit, them carefully rotating the avocado until it is sliced through on all sides. Separate the two halves, remove the pit and discard. Use a spoon to scoop the meat out, tracing along the inner skin of the avocado.
- Place all other ingredients in the MIni Master Prep Bowl, onion first and cilantro last. Top with the peeled avocado. Secure the Bowl's rtop and pulse 2-3 times for chunky guacamole. Pulse a few times more for smoother guacamole dip.
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve with tortilla chips or alongside fajitas and burritos.
- BOB'S TIPS: The lime juice in this recipe will keep the avocado from turning brown. To keep the guacamole as green as it can be, you may wnt to drizzle some of the lime juice straight onto the avocado immediately after cutting.
This was so good on toast! I liked the bite of jalapeno and with the lime and sour cream it was really tasty. Thanks! Made for Newest Zaar tag.