Karen From Colorado's Note:
My favorite layer Mexican dip. Alicia and I will sometimes have this for dinner. Leave out the jalapeños if you find them too spicy and make it an 8 layer dip. Kids love the mild version of this dip. I usually make one of each when I am having guests. If it is just Alicia and I, we like it spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread bean dip in an even layer on a medium sized serving platter.
- 2Spread guacamole over the bean dip.
- 3Spread the sour cream over the guacamole.
- 4Sprinkle the chilies, jalapeños, olives, onions, and tomatoes over the sour cream.
- 5Sprinkle the cheese over the entire dip covering all the ingredients beneath.
- 6Serve with chips.
- 7Note: If desired, you could turn this into a wonderful taco salad by making this in individual taco salad tortilla bowls and adding seasoned ground beef and shredded lettuce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nine Layer Mexican Dip
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.6
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 317.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: