Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This frosting gives Paula Deen a run for her money. This recipe has been converted for you too. Yous use it on her Red velvet cupcakes which I have posted as well.
- 5 7⁄8 cups icing sugar
- 9 tablespoons cream cheese
- 9 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar or 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Add icing sugar to a mixer bowl. Add cream cheese and butter and beat.
- Pour in cider vinegar and beat again to make a smooth icing
- Ice whatever you want to ice this icing with.