Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
You could eat them hot, but best let them cool and keep in the fridge to slice and eat in sandwiches. Can substitute kosher salt for maldon salt or 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 lb sausage meat
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄3 cup steak sauce (Recommended -- A1)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine all of the above in a bowl, mixing really well with your hands or a fork.
- Divide the mixture into 12 balls, and then shape them into mini loaves.
- Sit the mini meatloaves on a baking sheet with space between them and cook for 30 minutes.