Watched this on TV last night and looked so simple and glorious once it had been cooked - I had to post it! Hope to try this one out in the not so distant future, went down really well at Nigella's table!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all the ingredients and ribs into a large freezer bag and mix well.
- 2Seal the bag and place it on a dish so that it can lie flat then transfer the bag to the fridge and leave overnight to marinate.
- 3When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- 4Remove the ribs from the fridge and transfer them from the freezer bag to a roasting tin and cover loosely with aluminium foil.
- 5Transfer the roasting tin to the oven. Cook the ribs in the oven for an hour, turning them over after half an hour.
- 6Raise the oven temperature to 200C/400F/Gas 6 and remove the foil from the roasting tin.
- 7Cook for a further 15-30 minutes, or until the ribs are sticky and cooked through.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nigella Lawson Sticky Ribs Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (4915 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.0
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.1 mg
- Sodium 288.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce
sweet soy sauce