Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Watched this on TV last night and looked so simple and glorious once it had been cooked - I had to post it! Hope to try this one out in the not so distant future, went down really well at Nigella's table!
- Place all the ingredients and ribs into a large freezer bag and mix well.
- Seal the bag and place it on a dish so that it can lie flat then transfer the bag to the fridge and leave overnight to marinate.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Remove the ribs from the fridge and transfer them from the freezer bag to a roasting tin and cover loosely with aluminium foil.
- Transfer the roasting tin to the oven. Cook the ribs in the oven for an hour, turning them over after half an hour.
- Raise the oven temperature to 200C/400F/Gas 6 and remove the foil from the roasting tin.
- Cook for a further 15-30 minutes, or until the ribs are sticky and cooked through.