1/2 Photos of Nif's Breakfast to Go (Sandwich) OAMC
I wanted to come up with something for my boys to grab for breakfast when they are rushing to get to the school bus. These turned out really well and froze perfectly. The best part? My kids like them! The instructions are incredibly easy - the first step is long because I give options on how to cook the eggs. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1There are a few different ways that you can cook the eggs. I pierced each yolk, gently stirred each of them and used a plastic egg cooker in the microwave. OR you can lightly scramble each egg in a cup sprayed with cooking spray. OR you can lightly scramble each egg in a silicon muffin tin and bake them. OR you can lightly scramble each egg and cook in a tiny frying pan (I've seen them!). It's up to you how to cook them! You basically want them to end up being cooked through and slightly smaller than the size of the English muffin.
- 2While eggs are cooking, open each English muffin and lay them out.
- 3When the eggs are done, place each egg on the bottom half of the muffin.
- 4Add bacon to each muffin and top with cheese.
- 5Wrap each breakfast sandwich in plastic wrap. I placed the sandwiches in a large resealable bag and put them in the freezer.
- 6When cooking, placed wrapped sandwich in the microwave. Microwave on high for 30 to 45 seconds. Unwrap, turn over and cook on high for another 30 to 45 seconds.
- 7The cooking time varies on how frozen the sandwich is (fridge freezer or deep freezer) and the microwave.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nif's Breakfast to Go (Sandwich) OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (1721 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.5
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 209.6 mg
- Sodium 618.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 17.8 g