No-Beer Beer Bread!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Combine flour baking powder,sugar, dill(or any other herb of your choice) and salt in a large bowl. (you may use brown or white sugar).
- Stir in the club soda just until combined.
- Pour into a sprayed loaf pan.
- Pour the melted butter over the top.
- Bake @ 375F for 1 hour.
- Remove from pan and let cool on rack. The crust on this bread is outstanding.
- This bread is on the sweet side and you might like to add 1/4 c of raisins or chopped dried apricot, and sprinkle the top with some cinnamon and sugar mixture. In place of the Dill. This would make a wonderful breakfast bread and left-overs make wonderful toast.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg alt= /><img src=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/annacia/Permanent%20Banners/cc-banner-7-09.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /><br /><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/Animation6.gif alt= /> <br /><br /><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg alt= /></p>