Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
Another favorite. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do. If you like your cookies a little sweeter, just increase the brown sugar.
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pure coconut extract
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 3⁄4 cup almonds, slivered
- 1 3⁄4 cups coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; whisk ingredients to combine.
- Beat butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and extracts to butter mixture.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture, beat until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips, coconut, almonds, and macadamia nuts.
- Drop dough using large cookie scoop (1/4 c) on parchment lined or plain ungreased cookie sheets. Place dough three inches apart.
- Bake nine minutes, turn cookie sheet then bake another nine minutes. [adjust time to your oven].
- Remove from oven and wait two minutes before moving to wire rack to finish cooling.