Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Came up with this after trying "Nacho Grande's" at various restaurants.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili (NoBeans)
- 1.5 (1 1/3 ounce) packages taco seasoning
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 0.5 (13 ounce) bagtostada chips
- 2 jalapeno peppers
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown ground beef.
- Strain, then add water and 1 package of the taco seasoning.
- Chop jalapeño peppers and add to meat.
- Bring to boil stirring occasionally.
- Simmer when meat at proper thickness.
- Warm chili and add to taco meat.
- Place chips into a lasagna pan.
- Bake chips in pan for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add meat over chips.
- Top with both cheeses and sprinkle with 1/2 package taco seasoning.
- Then bake until cheese melts.
- Top with sour cream and salsa to taste.