Recipe by busymommybee
This is one of my mom's recipes. I think she got it from a Good Housekeeping magazine. I always take this to pot-lucks. And always go home with an empty pan and many requests for the recipe.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 ounces milk chocolate candy bars, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- For the crust, mix flour, butter and nuts until crumbly, press into 9x13 inch pan and bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar on high with a mixer until smooth.
- Fold in half the whipped topping.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Mix the puddings with milk, beat slowly with mixer until smooth (2 minutes).
- Spread on top of cheese layer.
- Let stand a few minutes, then spoon remaining whipped topping over top and spread carefully.
- Sprinkle with grated milk chocolate bar.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.