This recipe, just like the person it is named after, is a "CLASSIC". If you love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups you will LOVE this recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 large cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- additional Cool Whip
- nuts, and
- Melt butter; mix with flour and press into baking pan.
- Pour pecans over and press down.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix cream cheese with confectioners' sugar and peanut butter.
- Mix well.
- Pour over crust.
- Mix vanilla and chocolate pudding mixes with the milk and Cool Whip.
- Beat well.
- Pour over peanut butter layer.
- Garnish with additional Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate as desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This recipe is a winner!!! Extremely delicious!!! However, it is a different version of the famous "ROBERT REDFORD CAKE" that I was served at a Famous Hotel restaurant in San Diego CA and then at a famous restaurant in Hollywood CA and later in Cleveland OH during my visit there. Just for the record, the Pastry Chefs at the three locations did not use Peanut Butter or chocolate, it was strictly done with White Cake ,Vanilla Pudding, Vanilla Icing, Whip cream and Pecans.