This is one of my mom's recipes. I think she got it from a Good Housekeeping magazine. I always take this to pot-lucks. And always go home with an empty pan and many requests for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the crust, mix flour, butter and nuts until crumbly, press into 9x13 inch pan and bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- 2Cool completely.
- 3Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar on high with a mixer until smooth.
- 4Fold in half the whipped topping.
- 5Spread over cooled crust.
- 6Mix the puddings with milk, beat slowly with mixer until smooth (2 minutes).
- 7Spread on top of cheese layer.
- 8Let stand a few minutes, then spoon remaining whipped topping over top and spread carefully.
- 9Sprinkle with grated milk chocolate bar.
- 10Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Next Best Thing to Robert Redford Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.0
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.6 mg
- Sodium 440.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 6.5 g