Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A unique muffin with a light, fluffy texture.
- 1 3⁄4 cups unbleached flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 whole egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup water
- 5 ounces fat free fig Newtons, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400. Prepare 12 standard muffin cups.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, and baking powder. Add margarine, egg, water, and chopped cookies. Mix until moistened.
- Fill each muffin cup with 1/3 cup batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes.