- 8 -10 small red potatoes, unpeeled, quaretered
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until just tender, 8-10 minutes. Drain.
- In same saucepan, melt butter and cook garlic for 2-3 minutes. Add potatoes, seasoned salt and cilanto, toss to coat.
- You can serve at this point, or sometimes I spray some olive oil on the tops of the potatoes, throw it all in a baking dish and broil until the tops are nice and brown. Either way, it's good!