Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 4 cups small new potatoes, cleaned
- 6 ounces extra-old white cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup sour cream (works with lowfat)
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients and cook in a casserole dish for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
My family and I really liked your potato dish. Simple and easy to prepare. The potatoes were tender and the onion flavor was a big plus. The cheese and sour cream gave it that comfort element. Thanks for posting this.
these were ok husband loved them I was not to fond of them took forever to cook it seemed
I used red skinned potatoes cut up in bite size pieces and let it cook about an hour or so.. came out great. Very simple and good Thanks!