Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
A co-worker brought this to work for a potluck. i had to share it.'
- 2 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, quartered
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons dehydrated onion
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Place potatoes in large saucepan. Add enough water to cover potatoes. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 15 minute or until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile mix cream cheese spread, milk and green pepper in a sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Stir continuously untlil cream cheese has melted and the mixture gets bubbly.
- Stir in dill.
- Add potatoes; toss to coat.