Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
By Chef Michael Smith
Make and share this Never the Same Way Twice Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour or 1 cup spelt flour or 1 cup white flour
- 1 cup oats, ground in food processor
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons soy flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ or 2 tablespoons natural bran
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup oats
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds (or any other seed)
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds (or any other nut)
- 1⁄4 cup raisins (or any other dried fruit)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup yogurt or 1 cup sour cream or 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey or 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 350°. Whisk together the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add the granola ingredients and stir. Whisk together the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir a few times, just to combine. Try not to over mix or the muffins will toughen. Spoon the batter into a lightly oiled muffin pan. If you like you may line the pan with paper liners.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until you can insert a toothpick into a muffin and it comes out clean.