Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
- 59.14 ml Crisco
- 59.14 ml butter
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 354.88 ml sugar (use 1/2 cup sugar in recipe. Reserve 1 cup sugar for rolling cookie dough balls in prior to baking.)
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 414.03 ml flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 48 Hershey chocolate kisses
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream shortening, peanut butter, egg, 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until well mixed.
- Mix flour, salt and baking soda together. Add gradually to creamed mixture.
- Shape 1 teaspoon of dough into round ball for each cookie.
- Roll balls in remaining sugar. Place on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake 6 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Remove cookies from oven and press one Hershey Kiss in the middle of each cookie.
- Then return cookie to oven for 1 minute.