Recipe by Kathie's Kafe
Been looking for a couple of recipes for a while now and DiBS helped me find them. She asked me to post so here is one of them.
- 2 cups cooked rice, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup crabmeat (or chopped lobster)
- 1⁄2 cup ham (slivered)
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- salt & pepper
- Combine and lightly toss rice, crabmeat, ham, celery, eggs, chives and parsley.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and red wine vinegar. Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper and mix all together.
- Chill several hours before serving.
- (Prep time includes boiling eggs and making rice).