Prep 1 hr
Cook 25 mins
for the zaar world tour 3 im paring down the fat in this recipe this is for the floozies.this is sherry beth recipe originally Nee's Old Timey Cooked Banana Pudding
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups skim milk
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 ounces low fat vanilla wafers
- 4 large bananas
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- mix the flour salt and sugar together in top of double boiler
- whisk in milk so there no lumps
- cook over low heat on double boiler til thick
- add a little of the hot liquid to egg beaters and add this to mixture
- remove from heat and add 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- in ungreased baking pan add a layer of vanilla wafers
- peel and slice one banana.
- put over wafers pour 1/4 of pudding mixture over it 3 more times in another bowl beat egg whites til foamy add 1/4 cup sugar and vanilla and beat until stiff peaks form.
- spread meringue over the pudding making sure to get it clear to edge to seal it
- bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.