Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is another recipe adopted by Nee when she found out she was diabetic.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- Sift all dry ingredients together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients and mashed bananas.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together and mix well, then fold in nuts.
- Pour in a greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until middle is done.