Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Aroostook County is potato country. Even our candy has potato in it!
Make and share this Needham Bars or Potato Candy recipe from Food.com.
- Mix first six ingredients well.
- Place into a 9x13 pan and pat down until smooth.
- Place in refrigerator until firm.
- Cut into 24 squares.
- Melt chocolate/wax in a double boiler.
- Dip each square into melted chocolate (I use a toothpick).
- Place on waxed paper to harden.
- Store in airtight container.
yummy yummy yummy. I grew up in Maine and remember these fondly...had to make some for myself. It's a shame that no one has heard of these little bits of heaven. My father-in-law made fun until he tried, and now he's a convert. Thanks for the recipe and the little bit of home.